Pages

22.11.09

Você não sabe...

Será que você sabe que eu estou aqui tão longe de você, ouvindo sua voz que canta e não é só pra mim?
Será que você ouviria meus suspiros se eu estivesse agora ao seu lado olhando o seu rosto?


And what would you say if I lie at your side and stay looking only you sleeping, and feel your breath?
I just wanted to know if you would fall in love for me...
Because everytime I see you and listen you, it looks like I want to die to born again.
But, that's fine, 'cause I'm like this.
I'm a dreamer, living in dreams of infinity happiness.
And, who knows if someday we'll find each other?
I'll dream in a reality.
It will be like the first birthday party I've never had. We'll sing, we'll dance, and I will ask you to play your music to me forver.
You will answer yes, and you will kiss me. And I will sleep to come back to my real life...

Será que um dia você vai entender quem eu sou e vai virar meu príncipe...?
Ou será que eu vou acordar do sonho iluminado?

Nenhum comentário: